Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Project 3





Using waxed meat packing paper, I worked with an modified an origami design that would be able to hold food. I also designed a sticker to label the food with the date that it was purchased. Using Illustrator, I created a simple, step by step origami instruction sheet on glossy paper to appeal to people of all ages and skill. My goal with this project was to create a fun and easy activity for people to engage in, while raising the awareness of wasted food. Rather than throwing away leftover food I wanted to provide a fun and easy alternative that engages an audience and promotes the thought and action of saving leftover food insted of throwing it away. I paid specific attention to the location, time, and materials used to execute this project and overall was very pleased with it. Check out my flikr for more photos.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauralloyd24/sets/72157625595361244/

No comments:

Post a Comment